Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
I don't clean my dogs teeth, never have done. The vets have always said that there teeth have been lovely and clean, so I have never worried.

Ben has plenty to have a good chew on so that helps (chews and things).
God I would dread having to clean them, He would pinch the tooth brush :roll: ..lol

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
we only brush charlies teeth his teeth are yucky n brown so regular cleaning for him

as for my labs nope never cleaned theres as they are pearly white i find like cris the chews and bones and there dried food helps keep the tarter at bay

charlie is on tinned food so we know why his teeth are yucky..lol.

S

·
0 Posts
I have never cleaned Corrie's teeth, they are pearly white and in excellent condition and he is on tinned food. He does get chews and the occasional marrow bone though which probably help keep them in good nick!

Sam

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi sam :p

charlie doesnt get chews or bones so he has nothing ot help with the tarter build up he has no teeth on the top now..lol.. just his bottom ones so its hard for him to chew anything hard..lol. he a gummy bear now..lol..

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol thinking of buying him false teeth .LOL.. not sure if they make them for dogs though..lol..he getting old now so we expect more to drop out soon..lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts