Labradors Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have always been weary about keeping to a routine, and I hate to say it I don't have a walk routine with Lilly. We tend to go for a walk around the 4pm mark but if I'm honest from my house I can go in three directions and those three directions have multiple "rabbit holes" some only known to locals that have lived in the area a VERY long time.

I don't walk alone in the dark, never have and never will. I have a tracker app on my phone and that is always on!! Lilly doesn't get let off in the dark because I know how easy it is for people to just snatch them, or lure them with a treat. As a rule I change my walk daily and I try not to walk the same route at the same time more than once a week and I also try to reverse the route or if the route has more than one access point use a different one each time, that might sound a little OTT but yeah when I'm on my own I don't take chances ever.

I'm just glad your all ok, get yourself some pepper spray just in case! It's handy to have in your pocket!!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Laura the Police were fantastic when I had that guy following me in the woods last year! We do seem to have a good force!(Ok I'm a little biased! :wink: )

I'm so glad the guy is not too much of a threat and hopefully you won't have dealings with him again.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Have only just read this post. For some reason, from the title, I thought it was going to be about the weather. Really sorry that you had this worry, I'm glad you spoke to the police. I hope everything has been peaceful since :flower:

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
All is normal as ever since. It's not stopped me walking there, it has made me work on being THE one to recall to with the dogs even when there is someone 'exciting' to be with/greet.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts