Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sex: Female
Rescue Name: Ceredigion Animal Rescue
Details: Rosie is a 10 year old Labrador cross who came to us because her owner has passed away and she needs a new forever home where she can spend the rest of her retirement. She loves human company and would like a home where there is someone around for most of the time. She gets on well with other dogs and with children but doesn’t like cats. She’s well trained, doesn’t pull on the lead and travels well in the car. She seems to be in good health for her age - she’s a little bit stiff sometimes and she’s had some dental work done and a polyp removed from her face. She is on medication and we will help towards the continuing cost of this once she is rehomed. If you can offer Rosie a loving forever home please contact us on 0845 4630623 or email us on [email protected] We are based in West Wales but re-home all over the UK and will always carry out a home check
Reason for Rehoming: Owner Passed Away
Contact Name: Georgina
Phone Number: 0845 4630623
Owners Email: [email protected]
Address: UK wide

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
She sounds gorgeous Nat, the ideal Oldie for anyone that would like to give one a home. I can definitely recommend to anyone thinking of giving an Oldie a home that it is the most rewarding thing to see a bit of sparkle come back into them once they realise they're 'home'.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
She is gorgeous.

One day I will take an Oldie but at the moment I think my three are too boisterous and it would be too much for them. Maybe when they are older.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
If it's the right sort of Oldie then they do fit in, my two have their giddy moments, both Rhuna and Chloe fit in, and having the lively girls helped them to find their feet in some respects.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Such a sweet looking girl. Hope someone picks her soon, she really sounds perfect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts