Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello room

Well I thought I'd join the forum being as I have a lovely young chocolate boy called Oscar :D (I'm not gonna dare say his KC name!) 6 months In age who lives to eat might I add! All he thinks about is food!!! anyway I thought I might be able to chat and get a few tips from the rookie lab owners on here 8)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
HI Nic640
Welcome to the Forum. I am sure if you have some queries there will always be someone ready with advice. Regards Meg

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi :)

Welcome to the forum!

I have a 5 month black Lab called Harvey. I've learnt so much in the last few months - I'm sure you will too!

Speak to you soon

Fay

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, sound like you have a normal lab to me, food, food, food :lol: I'm sure if you need help in anyway there will be people to give advise.

Cristina

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi nic640 and oscar

welcome to the fourums you will find loads of helpful ppl and really good advice :):)
i have a 7 1\2 mth old choccy lab and a black lab...

you will find your way around the site eventually..lol..

chat with you soon..

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi,
welcome to this helpful and friendly site. we have just come back from taking our 13 wk old choc Beth on her first walk with her brothers, Harry & Neo. (They're not her real brothers Harry's 11 and Neo will be 5 in June, we will break the news to her when shes a bit older, lol)
good luck with the site I'm still trying to set up a photo album!

Janet

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hi and welcome, from Emma, Tia, Penny, Summer, Bailey and Ellie :wink:

Kay & the Exelby Clan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts