Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well actually it was half a loaf of bread. we left the shopping in the car while we went for a spot of lunch. After about 3 minutes, I went to check that the girs we ok, found Suzie with a gob full of freshly baked bread. 8O 8O 8O She is such a little thief :roll: :D :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Oops naughty Suzie, I think she may be Macy's (will thieve anything dont care if i am caught) soulmate :lol: :lol: :roll:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Oh yes! I remember the delights of fresh baked bread!!! I bet she really enjoyed it!!

Sam ate a WHOLE loaf once - straight out of my friends bread maker! 8O She had warpped it in a tea towel and we left it to cool whilst having a cup of tea, she went to check on it half an hour later - only to find that Sam had sneaked in quietly and eaten the lot, all that was left were a few crumbs!

Needless to say there were no ill effects whatsoever! I hope that your Suzy is the same!!

Honestly, these labs will eat anything and everything and the more of it the better!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
I cant resist the smell of fresh baked bread :D

Bless her it must have been to much for her to cope and the bread told her to do it :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well as expected Suzie had no ill effects at all from the bread. I have never had a dog steal food before and keep forgettng that Suzie is a little thief :oops:
Bless her she probably had to steal to survive until she was rescued by MTR and then adopted by me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts