Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 March ~ A lovely new photo of Sam to say thanks to everyone who has donated towards his vet bill :love7:

Hi all,

Super Sam, one of our gorgeous sponsor dogs, recently had to undergo surgery to remove a lump in his stomach. The operation went went well and we are all very glad that he's now back, recovering, at his foster home :)

The bill for Sam's vet care since coming into Oldies Club care is expected to be in the region of £2,300. This is obviously a lot of money for a small charity, so if you are able to make a donation to help with this, we would all be very grateful :flower: Sam has his own fundraising page here:

http://www.justgiving.com/SuperSamTheLab

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Come on people ..... The power of the masses. A huge amount of people donating even the smallest amount adds up to a significant difference

To those who do this great work you have my utmost admiration

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
BUMP

Just thought I'd give this a little tickle to see if we can collectively raise even just a small bit more???

Every little counts - even a pound!

Wish I could cover the lot but it's still a financial jungle out there.....

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you :) He does still have other health worries, but it sounds as though he's certainly more chipper following his op :) He's such a handsome boy too. His previous photos hadn't showed quite how gorgeous he is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts