Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it has been a rollercoaster of an introduction to life with a lab puppy over the past few weeks but we are firmly totally besotted with being puppy parents! If only we could win the lottery and not have to return to work :)

Sunny is growing so fast - she barely fits on our laps now :( but did yesterday finally crack the going downstairs on her own for the toilet - yay Sun! She has done pretend camping in my parents backgarden and slept very well in her pack'n'play crate, has been on a road trip to cambridge with Aunty Al while we went off for the weekend, gone to many, many BBQs and generally turned out to be quite an attention tart, lapping up the love from all who see her! ;)

Here are some pics of her over the past few weeks

Snoozing on dads shorts

Crashed out at a BBQ

Loving the Hammock!

Why are you being so mean?! I want to escape from the garden under that yummy fence!!

Make sure you remember to take me camping!

Dad - get out of MY hammock!

Puppy Party Mayhem!

Ok Mum - that is enough photos now! Step away from the Forum :)

G

·
Awwww She is gorgeous :D .

It seems like only yesterday Pickle was that tiny........Oh Hang on, it WAS only yesterday!!!! 8O :eek: :wink:

Make the most of her, they grow SOOOO fast. :wink:

G

·
Lovely pictures, Sunny is adorable!

Especially love the one of her fast asleep in the hammock! :D

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
She's a sweetie!!

Love the one of her on the camping gear! Luna used to climb in cases or on top of big bags whenever we got them out knowing it meant we were going on an adventure and not wanting to be left behind bless her! Have a photo of her curled up in a suitcase somewhere!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
she's gorgeous... i'm loving the one of her asleep on the camping gear! :lol:

and all wrapped up at the BBQ. bless her

1 - 12 of 12 Posts