Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being Chosen - My DH "Look she ate everyone elses food!! Shes one of us!" :)

First Day Home -

Testing the bed out -

"But honey I'm not really a dog person . . ."

Sunny and Bunny in her beanbag chair - favourite snoozing place!

And already she is so much bigger!! First attempt at photos though so I'll see if these work first :) May have sizes wrong - if so any advice gladly welcomed!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
She is just adorable!!

Bug had a bean bag just the same (before we gave in and let him on the sofa!) - He would launch himself at it from afar!

Welcome Sunny and we look forward to lots of pics as you grown up!

g

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Sunny by name and Sunny by nature by the look of her, she`s really cute, your pics are great and there`s no problems with the size for posting for people to see, its sig pics that need to be restricted as they come almost everytime you access a page depending on how many post there are :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
aaahhh how pretty......think her bed passed the snooze test.My Lily had that bunny when we 1st got her,it's still around but a bit chewed up now she still likes to play tug with it.Sunny will bring you lots of fun and laughter

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!

Sunny is basking in her comments - actually she is sparked out at my feet recovering from her very first puppy party! What fun and she met another gorgeous goregous choc lab puppy called Benny :) She was a bit of a wuss though - lots of starting things and then running away to hide under the chair! Looking forward to next weeks already!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts