Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I've read this is ok to use on dogs?? I hope so, Tau has a mild rash on her tummy, and it seems to be working ok at clearing this up. She's a b*gga for licking her tum though after I've put it on, although I discourage her, so just wanted to double, double check......

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
I'm sure it's ok but I don't usually have any in the house, have used savlon lots on rashes and grazes though.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I have no idea of the 'official' answer but I can say I've used it lots of times successfully, from rashes to sores and cracked pads.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I know when the new vet started here in Cotgrave he quipped that it looked like the old retired vet fixed most animals with a tub of Sudocrem, so i'm sure it must be some sort of miracle cream made especially for Labs and bottoms.

Gary and Toby.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys and gals, she's just had a bit of a weird scabby rash on her tummy, and the sudocrem seems to be working at clearing it, just wanted to know it's ok to stick on there regularly as she licks some of it off!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I use Sudocrem on everyone/dog :) It is my go to clear up rash stuff ! Thor had some spot on his tum a few weeks back, sudocrem worked a treat!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I love sudocrem. Over the years I've used loads of different creams and lotions to treat sore skin but much prefer sudocrem if used properly, it's a brilliant barrier cream, great for spots and grazes.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Milo got bitten on the lip by a water rat once and I rang the vet as I was worried about the nasties that rats carry. They said Sudocrem is perfect to use and it didn't matter too much if he licked it off!
So yes Sudocrem is ok! :wink:
I hope the rash is clearing nicely! :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts