Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Im trying to do subscription from the link on the home page. I get as far as checking the box that says agree to terms etc. thenclick Continue, then screen become WEB page is unavailable. Is it me ?? Has my hubby been in contact trying to stop me spending money?? Is it a computer conspiracy? :wink:

Please help as i want to join the fun. :(

Shelley

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Erm...Shelley ermm..trying to remember how I did mine. 8O

I know I was one of the early subscribers, before it showed on left under ' home '
So struggling to know what to advise as was possibly diferent procedure then.......

Certainly Bradleysmum, labadmin or Stuart will pick this up later and will be able to sort very quickly for you. :wink:

Catch ya tomorrow on the games then :wink:

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
I have also had trouble trying to subscribe,tried 3 or 4 times the other evening,but would not let me join,so gave up in the end,

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Lynne,

Really sorry your having probs with the subscription - Dave is looking at it now...

I'll report back shortly. :)

Julie

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
hiya all
the link that you go to when clicking continue is a paypal secure site to take the actual payment, its a https site so is slower response especially if paypal is busy. Try doing it again at non busy times, i.e. later at night, earlier in morning and all should be ok.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi - thanks for the response.

It was actually late last night (Sunday) when i was trying and i also tried early this morning, but still to no avail! But i'll try again tonight and see what happens.

Fingers crossed

Shelley

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry.. beentyring again, last night and early this morning but still no success.

If no-one else having a problem hubby now says could be a problem at our end as we always ahve trouble with paypal site through Ebay.

Hopefully joining you soon??? :(

Shelley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts