Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can we have some of those famous LF vibes for Hally please - for the last couple of days she has been yelping when the youngsters knock into her - but other than this no obvious signs of discomfort, pain, injury etc - she was due in the vets tomorrow the same time Hope goes for her scan.

This morning she can't move, she can't lift her head up is screaming with any kind of movement and has a number of large immovable lumps on her stomach :(

We are due in the vets 1050 - my daughter has very kindly given up her lay in, as the OH has the car.

So please - every ounce of vibes you can muster please because my darling girl is clearly not right at all :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
(((((be ok)))) vibes from us too, hope the vets trip goes well.

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
oh blimey Sue, poor Hally, what a worry.

Good luck at the vets and loads of good vibes coming from me and my lot xx

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Oh Crikey - hope Hally will be ok Sue and loads of hugs to you and Martin and 'nothing serious' vibes for your girl ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
11,616 Posts
Lots of healing vibes for Hally.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 - 20 of 497 Posts