Labradors Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately it seems the fixes are taking longer than expected, I have sent another email this morning to find out more, when I have that info I will post for you,

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Nat, I feel sorry for you that you are left to be the middle person in all this but I wonder how much is really going on at the top trying to sort these problems out!

The problems on the site were identified last Weds but still nothing has been resolved. We have had one response from the owner and you and John are left to answer our questions!

It wouldn*t be such an issue but we are PAYING for the privilege of using this forum!

Sorry for the rant!

Chloe

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
rubyrubyruby said:
Nat, I feel sorry for you that you are left to be the middle person in all this but I wonder how much is really going on at the top trying to sort these problems out!

The problems on the site were identified last Weds but still nothing has been resolved. We have had one response from the owner and you and John are left to answer our questions!

It wouldn*t be such an issue but we are PAYING for the privilege of using this forum!

Sorry for the rant! (which is not aimed at you Nat!)

Chloe

·
Registered
345 Posts
i too, am having problems. i can read the first page of some-ones topic, but it wont let me read anything past page 1

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
The site is not working very well, but funnily enough the adverts are, presumably the advertisers pay more than us :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
We all know that you are doing youre very best, Nat

Ive noticed that "Newbies" have tried to post and when you click on it, it says "no topic exists"

Im both angry and sad that the only communication we have had from Yungster is two posts saying "testing"

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I would imagine this is an issue with the webhoster server and not a lot to do with admin?

It is annoying and my only concern as a relatively new comer myself is that it could be putting off new sign ups / users!

The site is a source of much comfort, info and joy and I really hope the issues can be fixed asap

·
Registered
171 Posts
Definitely puts me off, I thought after a long time absence that I would come and see if the forums were working properly and to catch up with people but I see things are getting worse not better here.
I keep trying to use the forum every now and again and will keep trying as I paid for it but it seems the owners are only bothered in taking our money, Honestly I have used better supported more up to date free forums than this.

Such a shame as the admins and users are all great here.

?

·
0 Posts
Come on Yung. Pull your finger out and let us know what*s going on. The forum is rapidly going down the toilet and so far all you*ve posted is two TESTING posts.

We*re not expecting miracles. If the site is in a bad way and it*s going to take some time to get it back up and running, please have the courtesy to let us know, because at this rate the majority of paying customers here won*t be renewing their subs and then this wealth of knowledge and experience about Labradors will disappear forever.....And you*ll be out of pocket.

·
Registered
674 Posts
gavnles said:
Boogs said:
StormDust said:
Labs have an attack mode?? 8O :wink:
:lol: :lol: 8)
Well no.... but if we shouted *attack* and they all charged forward to play and lick and get tummy rubs - maybe their enthusiasm could be interpreted as menace in the initial?

Bit of a stretch but the best I could come up with... :roll:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Maybe if we were to hold up a huge big pepperoni pizza behind those responsible for this and shouted "pizza" (could pretend that meant attack) :wink: then a degree of menacing could be interpretated in their enthusiasm :?

Night shifts, Soz :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
It really is a rubbish situation. No progress for a week but still happy to take your money!

Numbers on the forum each day are dropping, people are losing interest but still the owners see no need to communicate what is going on. There are plenty of other dog forums which are free and provide a better service than this!

Let*s all move somewhere else and give our £10 to an animal charity instead of lining their greedy pockets!

Chloe

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.