Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very disappointed.

I set up the sprinkler in the back garden to water the grass, got the water spurting out and let Molly out hoping to watch all sorts of antics and fun ... but nothing .. absolutely nothing ... she looked at me and wandered back indoors!!!

The kids got soaked, I got into trouble, and for once the dog sat and smiled whilst we all got scolded!!!!.

I'll try again tonite.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
thats a labbie for you :lol: never does the expected. max has just found out its fun to try and catch the water from the hose when im washing the yard down :razz: hose +lab = one very wet floor :roll:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
If only we needed a sprinkler up here - been raining most of my week off so far :( Still on the plus side, some brilliant waterfalls.

I love chasing Corbie with the hose - he loves that! :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
you want to see my brandy when im trying to water me flowers sh jumps up and snaps the head of the can..lol..so out whet the can in came the water hose and that was even worse she was int here like a fish..lol..water everywere she just loves it so for her to leave me alone while i water i have to soak her all over..lol..

ill see what rosze does in the summer hopefully she is not as water mad as brandy..lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts