Labradors Forums banner

Spotless Pics ! Humph !

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  mommy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone...

I know, I know it's half past late in the morning ...........and being the only saddo up this late on the forum and bored, I looked through this entire site.

The most oustanding revelation hit me !

Every pic, I mean EVERY one had immaculate carpets in the background....

HOW! ? 8O

Do you all rush off and hoover before taking the pics?

Or is it just me that spends two or three hours a day in a fur ball? ( Wiv the exception of Kev who kindly shows us the pic of Buster outside all the time ! :wink: and poor Shadow who lives in the boot with Paul's pants ! :lol: :lol: )

Carpets, not so much as a hair on them and furniture, phew positivly shining !

Please tell me I am not the only one living in a moulting factory......

Don't get me wrong I hoover regualry, twice a day while Tilly is shedding as she is, but even so my carpet still don't look like the ones in the pics ! :( 8O

See less See more
#2 ·
ROFL Rhoni...... I can't type just laughing.... But you know i noticed the same thing...everyone has great carpets & rugs.... well Rhoni you missed Cristina coz most of Ben's pics are outdoor except for the one on the sofa with a tshirt & cri's cellphone....

Luckily we don't use carpet or rugs here in Mumbai.... :) Thank God...If frodo jumps & rolls on my bed and i have to change the covers :oops: .... I also cannot wear Black 8O :cry: :cry: black anything :wink: :lol: :lol:

Come Rhoni lets have a drink

#3 ·
Well there is no way I'm showing you lot my carpets, it's not that they are dirty it is just they are horrid colours and I can't change them untill Ben is abit older..lol I am just clever as I pick my photo's carefully..lol

As for the photo's in the garden well, thats where ben spends most of his time..lol

I do hoover alot and yellow dog hairs show on everything including my blue sofas..lol But hey they were clean.. :lol:

#7 ·
well i have a yellow lab with a nice newish drk blue carpet but you would not think it was blue if i did not hoover his fur gets everywhere if i am going out anywhere special wont let him near me especially as i only wear blue or black but luckily for me only the room you can tell i have a dog in the hall i have a olive green carpet and you cant tell so much dont no why one of those weird things if i was to get another lab would get a black or choccie one wont c the fur so much i hope ....lol

chelle and scooby :D

#17 ·
John i know you wud love to live in a malt factory :wink: ....

Chelle your lucky you still can wear black or blue ..in my case frodos fur flies lolz...seriouly it sticks to my clothes even if i don't touch him 8O ...I guess we are breathing his fur its in our atmosphere lolz...

Paul plz don't scandalise innocent barco lolz i saw the pics :wink:

#18 ·
My carpets haven't got much hair on them as thankfully Scooby isn't moulting but they are meant to be beige (wrong choice of colour!) but now have a mottled marble effect on them from dirty paws!

I clean his feet everytime he comes backs in but to no avail! I will just have to invest in a carpet cleaning machine.

#19 ·
Tracy.....

On that note did mine a couple of weeks ago and really recomment the ' Rug Doctor '

It was excellent and certainly man enough for the muckiest of Labs ! Dries real quick to, gets right down in the pile, and like the Dyson you will feel totally ashamed when you see the colour in the tank !!! :oops:

John..........shoulda guessed you would pick up on that lol :lol:

I have messed up on both counts, dark car and darkish carpets, and Yellow Lab ! 8O

.....but tis when my parrot changes colour I know hoovering is needed ! 8O

#23 ·
lol Cristina

Rhoni

Buster isn't too bad on the flooring as he doesn't know any differant. I just have to be careful if he has had a drink and left pools of water on it and wipe it up straight away and if he is having a mad one I just open the patio door and he shoots outside lol

Kev

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.