Labradors Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I posted pictures of Indy and her pups, MattA99, referred to them as a "nest of FTCH's", well here's some pics of the three we have kept back, hope there maybe a FTCH amongst them.

Don't know who is who on these pics, as they were having a bit of a run around.

Who says gundog pups can't have fun?? :wink: :wink:

Just so you know, the three are Ozzie, Ratso, and Dee.

Andrew

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
They look full of the joys - beautiful trio! But 'Ratso'???? You cannot have a field champion Ratso! A Mouse is cool, but a Rat?! :lol:

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The jury is still out on his name Becs, Ratso, is named after the Dustin Hoffman character in Midnight Cowboy, one of my favourite films.

Andrew

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
lovely pics andrew, i love the first one all ears flapping in the breeze, and the last one is just gorgeous,

sheila and zak

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Andrew - those are simply lovely!!! The first photo is a cracking shot!!!

Definitely at least one FTCh there!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
You're keeping three 8O Three is just plain greedy :x You should share them around a bit. I'll have one - see just how kind and unselfish I am? :D

Good luck with them all. They are absolutely divine :love7:

PS. I bet 'ratso' sticks :wink:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Cracking looking pups Andrew, here's hoping they are all FTCH, you know FTCH Ratso of Lowforge has a certain ring to it :wink:

Nic

A

·
0 Posts
Lovely pictures and such gorgeous looking pups!!

I quite like the name Ratso too!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

?

·
0 Posts
I misread "Ratso" and thought you'd called him "Rasta", I scrolled back to see which one had the dreadlocks :lol: .

Smashing looking pups Andrew and I'm sure you have the makings of something big with at least one of them :D .

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the nice comments people.

I've got my fingers and everything crossed, keep looking at their pedigree, and thinking they can't help but be very, very good!!! There are so many good dogs behind them.

Well that's my theory anyway. :wink: :wink:

I'll stick my neck out here and make a prediction for the forthcoming season.

I am certain I have bred my first Field Trial Winner, from the Viper/Ash litter, either Bob. Isla, or Kim will win this season, and maybe go on to bigger things from there.

Andrew

·
Registered
114 Posts
We will keep our fingers and paws crossed for you ... but you wont need it! :wink:
They are a set of crackers, you gotta be peased as punch :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts