Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd try to take some new pics of Spice today as I think my little duckling may well be turning into a swan :D . She is in season at the moment so has her best frock on :wink: but did not really feel like co-operating with the photographer :roll:

Trying to look photogenic but it was too warm really:

Then she turned into the sulky teenager who had enough of a camera being stuck in her face :roll:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Oh she is just gorgeous Jill - and I love the tongue!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

G

·
Awww What happened to that gangly Yoof, she looks all grown up now. She was an early one for season too, at least you haven't been kept waiting.

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I must admit Jules I was interested to see what would happen on the season front as all my working girls have come in at around 8 months, but I have noticed that quite often the show girls are a bit later.

It looks like yet again the working side has stamped itself on her!

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Love the sulky look!!!

Luna's learned that the camera should be posed at grumpily at the moment!

G

·
Well if I have anymore Poodells, I'm sending them to you Jill for Early Season Training :wink: . Blow all this waiting around for 16 months malarky. At least we got there in the end I suppose :lol: .

What is Spice's coat like compared to your others? It looks denser/fuller in the photos but that could just be because it is lighter but other than that I can't see any real differences between her and the others....The working side has stamped itself on her good and proper. :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Her coat is much the same as the others, although obviously yellow.

But there is much more of her than my other dogs which I guess isn't coming over in the photos. I think she will be stockier and have more bone than Gem and Darcy, which luckily is just what I was looking for :D .

G

·
Ettinsmoor said:
But there is much more of her than my other dogs which I guess isn't coming over in the photos.
Ah...Perhaps that's why I'm thinking she looks like she has loads of coat...when in fact she has more frame underneath. At her age she still has time to fill out more too, so hopefully she will end up just as you want. She is a very pretty girl, with just a hint of mischief (or should I say "Character" :lol: ) in her eye....Smashing. :D

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
booootiful

Love her!!! :)

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Love her Jill! She's just scrummy and I love her mischievious/cheeky personality too.... right up my street!

That last pic had me laughing out loud :D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Jill, wonderful photos of Spice, she looks lovely!
Di

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Can't believe how much she's grown 8O Did I miss some more recent photos :lol:

She's looking very lovely Jill. No wonder you're pleased with her :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts