Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Smudge is at his jumping up stage at the mo - no table, worktop or the contents contained thereon are safe!

Last night he took a fancy (thankfully not in that sense!) to our cordless phone and promptly removed it from it's base. I then retrieved it and placed the phone on top of the TV out of his reach.

Smudge promptly walked over to the phone base, and somehow pressed the 'page' button which makes the phone bleep so you can find it again!

He's back asleep now following a mad hour or so! He and Chris are lying on the sofa with Smudge lying on Chris' chest with his arm round him - the big softies! They look soooooo sweet! Wish there were some batteries in the Digital Camera!

All the best,
Nicola.

PS. No doubt Smudge will soon be answering the 'phone!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Nicola,

What is it with our pooches! My lab ben pinches anything he can find that he knows he is not ment to have! He too recently pinched our phone and ran around the house with his tail held high in a straight line looking like a loony. He is impossable to catch, unless you rattle that famous food packet!!!!!

best wishes
cristina

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Nicola,

That's funny! Smudge will be phoning people up next! Our cats used to sit on the cordless phone, and on a number of occasions the 'memory' button was sat on - ringing up one of our friends or family! Goodness knows who they thought it was with loud purring down the phone! :lol:

He is impossable to catch, unless you rattle that famous food packet!!!!!
Hi Cristina,

The russle of a bag, the opening of a lid, the shake of a tin - no matter what it is our Labs suddenly appear as if by magic don't they. We have often opened packets really quietly when Brad is asleep - but as if by magic his telepathy works a treat, and there he is, by my side investigating.

Anyone would think these Labs never get fed!

Julie

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yesterday Molly managed to get hold opf our youngest daughters Mothers Day card which she had made at Nusery (and was very proud of!!!). She had made it using painted fingers making little flower shapes .. very cute. Our eldest daughter decided to avoid the upset, so I took Molly and our youngest daughter out, whilst our eldest daughter "re made" the card.

Very sweet I thought, until I got back and the girls ended up fighting for the rest of the day, helped by Molly running off with whatever they were fighting over ... the bliss of family life!!!.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts