Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are having a Christmas party tonight at agility, 2 classes togther so 2 hours long and bring food.

So I made cakepops and today decorated, or rather started to decorate them. I had made choc chip ones, and was using white chocolate on them. Ha the heat was melting the chips so what was meant to look like snow looked like slush, muddy slush.

I had made all the icing bits to make snowmen and I am so frustrated that I didn't work out that it couldn't work.

In the end I made 3 which the little boys next door can have and am just taking the choc chip cakes that I haven't used.

So much for big ideas.

Mandy

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Awwwww!

I made some Chocky Rocky Road for our Camera Club party tonight. I have practiced it three times before I got it just right. Now I could do it again fine - but I find all recipes need testing, I rarely get them right first time. They are pleased about that at work as I take the 'tests' there!

:)

C

·
0 Posts
Lol, sounds like the sort of thing that i would do!
I love to bake so for our cake sale I took a dozen lemon drizze slices, 1 dozen chocolate frosted slices, 1 dozen mini victoria sponge cakes and 1 dozen vanilla cupcakes with a secret jammy center... they were rather surprised at the quantity!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm with you...

I tried to bake sticky buns today and because I'm feeling homesick and wanted a taste of home, I used maple syrup instead of sugar... Result? The house smells of burnt maple syrup, the pan is in the bin and no sticky buns in my belly. :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts