Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She is investigating, is in and out to the garden, sniffing round, finding things :rolleyes: she whimpered at the baby gate when OH went to get a coffee (which she then tried to get :lol: - caffiene and this dog!! noooooooo way!)

she is now on the sofa next to OH :)

i think she likes him :lol:

She has given the 6 year old a good licking :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,081 Posts
Awee I love those weee little white tooties!

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
Lovely to see she has made it home and hope she has enjoyed the adventure of the last few days.

When she has settled down maybe you could send me a picture of her with her new family so her previous owners could see she's happy.

Vicki

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Hello Bramble! Glad you made it home ok and no-one decided to keep you en route!

Glad to hear you've started training your humans so quickly! You'll soon have everything paw-shape!!! :wink:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, she had a good night, settled into her crate, whimped a bit but then shut up (until midnight when another dog in the village decided to start barking :rolleyes: - she only barked a few times though then shut up again -unlike other said dog :grr: )

this morning i came down and let her out at 7am and she went straight out, had a wee and poo in the garden

she also then had a wee indoors hmmmm

1 - 20 of 26 Posts