Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not any fox's this time Bec's :wink:

Was out with some of the pack this morning at crazy oclock because i couldnt sleep :evil:

So here's Fizz sporting the "Droont rat look"- Happy as Larry :lol:

Next we have Sammy.

And now a new dog creeping it's way into the kennel.
She's 6 year's old, a FT champ and boy she can shift :lol:

And top it off with some of the pack :D

Cheer's

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
again... stunned how much like Pasco that yellow looks!!!!! :lol: :lol:

even with the dummy in her mouth!!!! nuts!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Love that last photo, and Fizz has that constant "i'm up for anything" expression ..cracking :D :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Great pics.

I love the droont rat look.... frequently sport that one myself too, along with the windswept, and sunburnt ones too :lol:

You were a brave man going out in that weather this morning though.... it was blowing rain sideways where I am this morning.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Belive it or not Fee that is a different bitch :lol:
This one's is called Cody and did pretty well in Field trials last year.

Yeah Moj it was ok at half 5 this morning, but the heaven's opened just when i was mile's away from the farm- just my luck :lol:

On another note, These cub's are proving hard to get 8)

·
Registered
164 Posts
What a good looking pack, I like the look of your springer Fizz, how's she bred? Spill the beans, what FTCh is it, a cracking strong looking bitch.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rothievale said:
What a good looking pack, I like the look of your springer Fizz, how's she bred? Spill the beans, what FTCh is it, a cracking strong looking bitch.
Fizz is off Flowbog which i belive is an irish line, She is the smallest springer i know of ( with he biggest attitude ) :lol:

Im not too sure what champion she is, im keeping her for two week's for a friend. She cant stop shaking in excitment though 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts