Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Tau out training (again) today, just a bit of heelwork and a few retrieves. We hit a set back when girly throwing Mum chucked the ball over a log straight into a rabbit hole and we just couldn't get it back again. So I had to resort to tying the lead into a knot for Tau to retrieve. Anyway, here's the pics

Sent over a culvert to search for her lead ......

Scented it .......

Picks it ......

And back to Mum.

The obligatory jump with extended ears photo

And a few 'portrait' type shots

This little chap kept following Tau through the undergrowth to see if she disturbed anything edible

And finally, a tired Tau

Well she was until we got home and it was Indie and Chloes' turn to be walked, and then she wanted to go along as well :roll: :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Wonderful photos of Tau yet again.

Love photo 5 of her jumping over the log. :)

The portrait ones are amazing but my favourite has to be photo no 9 (last one before the robin), should be enlarged and put in a frame. Simply Stunning :D

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
She's a lovely girl :)

Glad I'm not the only one that throws like a girl. My throws go all over the place sometimes. Rob had to retrieve the ball from a very high/thick hedge recently :oops: :lol:

?

·
0 Posts
She really is improving with age, isn't she :D . She has lost that young gawky look and has blossomed into a lovely young lady now :D .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts