Labradors Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd share with you all some pics i've just been uploading/looking through, most were taken on my recent wales trip.

From left to right...Zoe, Lucy, Polly and Ollie dog.

Splashing about, Zoe is missing from this one as she was right by my side:

Lucy and Polly:

Zoe and Lucy:

Fast asleep:

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
they are a lovely bunch of choccie girls. Poppy looks very settled

Where is the beach? it looks lovely and I really want to take Bess to the seaside

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tracey the beach is in Wales...quite a way for a day trip.

Ones near..ish here i like are highcliffe and Wittering, also camber sands.

Poppy looks very settled
Her poor baldy legs and tummy are looking better now too! She is getting there....but yes very settled.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What ages are your girls?
Lucy is 5 although will be 6 very soon.
Zoe is around 5 years old maybe 6, who i've had 8 months.
And Polly is around 3 years, who i've had nearly 5 weeks.

zoe is coming on sooo well, and looks so happy and settled with you. xx
Zoe is extremely happy with her new found life...the little moo tonight barked at me twice when i was doing some clicker training with her....she never barks! :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Lovely pics Linzi

And Polly?????????? Is she yours for keeps???????? Have I missed an introduction????????

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Wow look at Pollys happy smiley face :D :D :D :D

Wendy Linzi was fostering Polly and we met her when we went to Rendlesham camping and was such a lovely girl with huge saucer like sad eyes. She was adorable though and very very yummy. Me thinks shes a keepsie now but if not whoever gets to adopt Poppy will be extremely lucky :D

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wendy, Polly is/was meant to be a foster....however to me she was always ment to be mine forever. But i still have some convincing to do to keep her. She is a 3 year old Many Tears ex-breeder or otherwise known as Seldom on the website.
She is wonderful, she has some baldy patches as she had mange.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
LouLou said:
Wendy, Polly is/was meant to be a foster....however to me she was always ment to be mine forever. But i still have some convincing to do to keep her. She is a 3 year old Many Tears ex-breeder or otherwise known as Seldom on the website.
She is wonderful, she has some baldy patches as she had mange.
Oh i saw Seldom on many tears and thought she was just lovely. She is looking so much much happier now, and she suits Poppy.x

·
Registered
660 Posts
Great pics of lovely girlies. Polly fits in really well with the other twoand Zoe looks as if she has come on well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts