Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did a lovely bit of training yesterday, Tau did really well, my handling wasn't quite up to scratch but that's about right really!!! Following the training Tau went and got a hawthorn twig stuck across her front right foot, and gave out a blood curdling yelp (out of sight to me) followed by a three legged gallop back to Mum and standing very, very still while I pulled the damn thing out. Thankfully it all came out cleanly, but the end of training play was cut a bit shorter than it would have been, I didn't make a fuss about it and neither did she, but I did want to get her back in good light just to double check the pad was ok.

So today, after a bit of heelwork, we did some fun retrieves in thick cover with a couple of balls. She certainly hasn't been put off jumping right into the thick of things. So here's the pics, apols because the light wasn't brilliant so I've cropped and edited as much as I can to make them clear:

Tau's not quite as steely as some gaze:

Diving straight in to thick cover, she disappeared from sight a lot of the time!

And bringing back the ball:

And just because she loves to jump things I sent her over a few logs:

And this one's just for the ears:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
What lovely photos, especially the last one with the ears.

Good to hear that the hawthorn twig has not dampened her enthusiam or caused her any problems.

It is obvious from the photos that she thoroughly enjoys herself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts