Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, now I know this is disgusting but I couldn't believe it!!

Just out doing the usual poo patrol, I do a daily patrol but Rueben tends to go where he feels like it so once every couple of days I have to go through the flower beds etc :roll: to get any I've missed!

Anyway, I came across a very odd looking poo (I don't inspect them all you understand, but this one looked particularly strange) would you believe it was a sock!! 8O 8O A whole sock!! Not chewed up or anything, and not a little kids sock, a grown mans long sock. It looks like it came out just as it went in! I can't believe that would pass through his system, I am SO shocked! 8O 8O 8O

Sorry if that is too disgusting, I just can't believe it!! Guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on him in future!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
search ' sock' on the puppy forum and you'll see you're not alone :wink:

Basil wished to welcome Reuben to the sock eating gang.....thankfully Basil seems to have outgrown that now.

Glad to hear it all passed easily for Reuben.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not quite so shocking,or should that be "socking", I'm afraid. We've got a little poochie that must have gone through a draw full of socks...i dont understand the fascination them myself...cant see that they would be very tasty :p 8O

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Basil wished to welcome Reuben to the sock eating gang.....thankfully Basil seems to have outgrown that now.
Rueben thanks Basil for the welcome! :lol: :lol:

Not quite so shocking,or should that be "socking", I'm afraid. We've got a little poochie that must have gone through a draw full of socks...i dont understand the fascination them myself...cant see that they would be very tasty
I'm racking my brains as to where he got it from?! Can you imagine trying to eat a sock whole? How do they do it??!!

Now that I know its not that unusual and he can poo them out the other end I'm having a bit of a giggle about it actually!! Not sure OH will feel the same when I tell him it was one of his socks!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
262 Posts
Another sock eating pooch here! :roll: Angus is 4 now and he is still at it!

I have to watch him like a hawk - he sniffs them out then pulls them through the holes in the side of the laundry basket :lol:

Like you, I just don't know what the attraction is!

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Oh dear :lol: Corbie's eaten more socks than I care to remember! Mostly sicked up a week later, but a couple have had to be pulled from his rear, which is not very nice lol

He could swallow a big size 11 sports sock in less than 2 secs flat before I could get it off him, if I ever caught him with one of his dad's :roll:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Karen`s Corbie is or was another regualr sock eater, don`t think he does it now though :lol: , thankfully CJ has never got a taste for them, underwear is more his thing but just to lie on :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts