Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dear, I feel my brain is spinning, there is so much I want to do with Cadbury and there never seems enough time!!

There are KCGC awards
Obedience training
Working trial training
Field trial training
Agility
Flyball
Doggy dancing
APDT Obedience trials

And so many things inbetween!! How do you decide which way to go and what if I leave something too late and miss out!!

And of course whenever I do anything I have to do it well and follow it through to its culmination (I am secretly very competitive and want to succeed in everything I do!)

ARGHHHH!!! POOR CADBURY 8O

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
I have been thinking about that.

One thing I would love to try with the dogs is flyball, but as we already do obedience (not that you'd know it sometimes :roll: ) and agility, and I often have other dogs to look after, I always ask myself when I would ever find the time. 8O

Field work? I might be interested, but really can't picture myself shooting and Charlie is four now without being trained to the gun. I could miss a barn door rather than hit my target anyway. :roll: 8O Perhaps at some point I could try some that uses just dummies. :?

Helen.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
8O 8O 8O god I am knackered thinking about that :eek:

Why not try them all, but not at once as your boy will get confused, then pick the one you both like the best :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts