Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend we finally got back out on some proper walks, and you know how much we love our walks!

YAY!

Albeit making sure they were on grass so the pup didn't hurt his paw anymore. It's healing well, but it's not dark brown yet though :lol:

We went into the hills and boy, did Corbie have energy to burn off! :roll: He had a great run about, flushing out 2 pheasants at one point :lol:

So, I'd better get out with the pup now hehe It's finally sunny in my part of Scotland, and he's giving me those eyes.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great that you can out and about again Karen, bet Corbie was stir crazy and not understanding why he had to stay in :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just back from our walk today and he was a happy puppy.

You don't realise how much you enjoy walks until you can't go on them.

Now I can start getting out and about properly again and taking loads of photos... poor camera has been on rest :lol:

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Great news, Karen! :D Sounds like a great relief.

It is hard when they have to have any form of enforced rest from their regular exercise patterns. I know that on the (fortunately for us) rare occasions when Charlie has been ill then he is OK at home for the first two or three days, if that. Then, after any meds kick in and he starts to feel better, he begins pacing to the door and back grumbling to himself.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Topseyt said:
It is hard when they have to have any form of enforced rest from their regular exercise patterns. I know that on the (fortunately for us) rare occasions when Charlie has been ill then he is OK at home for the first two or three days, if that. Then, after any meds kick in and he starts to feel better, he begins pacing to the door and back grumbling to himself.
I know what you mean - I was forever saying to him 'You can't go out, you've got a sore paw!' :lol: They forget there's something wrong don't they lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts