Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

I've noticed that if frodo's extremely tired he SNORES....Great someone 2 compete with my hubby lolz...wondering if your labbies are a bit 2 vocal whilst asleep.....

Regards

·
Registered
462 Posts
oh yeah Vidhya. Milo snores lots. He also seems to be dreaming when he sleeps. He twitches and whines etc...it sounds like he is dreaming about chasing cats!

The worst habit he has is he comes INTO our sitting room to fart, then walks straight out again! He also comes and sits next to me and burps in my face. Nice.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hi All

Kassie snores for Scotland it can be that bad that i wake her up in the middle of the night, only for her to replace that with vigorus licking it turns into bathtime, so there is no chance I will get snoring :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Corbie snores.

But saying that, Graeme was away for two nights last week so I sneaked in Corbie to keep me company and he laid on his bed on the floor next to our bed. He was as good as gold all night, didn't snore, and stayed on his bed! I thought he'd be wandering around, but no. He put his paws on me regular as clockwork at 8 a.m too, my little alarm clock! :lol:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Bailey snores quite a lot. I have been known to have to turn the television up a bit to drown out the drone, I think it's quite sweet :p He twitches a lot if he's in a deep sleep too - sometimes his dream is that good he wakes with a start, jumps up and looks around as if to say'where am i?'

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all.....i love to watch the reactions when frodo sleep...they are so vulnerable... :D ....BTWi was wondering if we had a snoring competition who wud win....lolz....Tough Competition... :wink: ...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Homer snores all the time, plus whimpering/suckling/chasing. When we stayed with my parents for a couple of months before moving in together, my other half was far from happy, nor was Homer. He was used to sleeping on my bed (I was used to not sleeping) - certainly not on the floor. Alex and him had a battle of wills about who was getting the bed - i could never resist the big brown eyes (Homer's obviously)! One night the disgruntled snoring on the floor got so bad that Alex had to push him out of the bedroom (wooden floors) and Homer 'fake snored' all the way into the hallway!

Jodie

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max could snore for england 8O he will quite often wake me up when he rolls on to his back during the night. he also does the wimpers and woofs and he twitches all the time :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
rosze and brandy and charlie all snore so please feel sorry for me 3 dogs and the hubby all snoring away and poor me beating them all up with me pilows to shut em up...LOL..

·
Registered
12 Posts
ROFL
Sarah and I were a bit concerned about Milo's constant snoring, but it's just too cute. I suppose it can improve with age, but my old Springer in NZ only started snoring when she was about 8-9 years old.

Old joke about Dog snoring for you tho:

How to stop snoring

A couple has a puppy that snores. Annoyed because she can't sleep, the wife takes the dog to the vet to see if he can help. The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon around the puppy's testicles and he will stop snoring. "Yeah right!" she says.

That night a few minutes after going to bed, the puppy begins snoring, as usual. The wife tosses and turns, unable to sleep. Muttering to herself, she goes to the closet and grabs a piece of red ribbon and ties it carefully around the sleeping puppy's testicles. Sure enough,the puppy stops snoring! The woman is amazed!

Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out
drinking with his buddies. He climbs into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly. The woman thinks maybe the ribbon trick might work on him. So she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece of blue ribbon and ties it around her husband's testicles. Amazingly, it also works on him! The woman begins sleeping soundly. About an hour later the man wakes from his drunken stupor and stumbles into the bathroom.

As he stands in front of the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon attached to his privates. He is very confused and as he walks back into the bedroom, he sees the red ribbon attached to his puppies testicles. He shakes and scratches his head and squints to make sure he is seeing what he is seeing....he goes over to the puppy and lifts up it's ear and whispers carefully so as not to wake his wife.....

"I don't know WHERE we were, or, WHAT we did, but, by God, we took first and second place!"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all.

Ozzy always snores after he's been asleep for a little while. Prior to the snoring is a great deal of twitching, dreaming and some weird suckling kind of noise.

He also moans like mad if he hasnt got enough of our bed!

During the nights, if i wake up, he is stretched out between us on his back, legs everywhere and snoring his head off in mine or Vickis face!

He wakes us about half an hour before the alarm goes off with a mouthful of socks and a tail thats almost a blur then whines and moans like mad until he gets his morning walk.

And every night and every morning he just makes us smile.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
rosze and brandy and charlie all snore so please feel sorry for me 3 dogs and the hubby all snoring away and poor me beating them all up with me pilows to shut em up...LOL..
Poor you Clair!!! :(

Ben snores really loud we have to poke him to wake him up. Normally around 3am he has sneeked back on our bed and he lays in the middle, on his back with his legs in the air snoring....lol

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

Smudge kind of whimpers and twitches a lot - he's such a cutey! Sometimes though I worry a bit about all the sounds he makes and just stroke his side to calm him a bit!

Thankfully, Chris does not snore so it's just Smudge's little sleepy noises to contend with! And luckily for Smudge (and Chris of course!), I don't keep any ribbon in the bedroom.....

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its good to see we have so many LIONS here :lol: :lol: ....Even the LIONESS are no less :wink:

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm so pleased that Sasha isn't the only snorer here... I was thinking the whole campsite in August would be kept awake just with Sashy's snoring, but obviously not.... GOD HELP US ALL AT THE GET TOGETHER

I frequently have to shout downstairs to wake her up as the snoring had gotten so loud. She sometimes ends up doing the whole snoring/dreaming/whimpering thing, mainly in the afternoons though. Abit annoying when Neighbours is on lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
scooby snores and he snores at times very loud sometimes its a competion between my other half who can snore the loudest i have one on the left side of me snoring and scooby on my right snoring i sometimes wonder if it is a safe bet they are trying to ged rid of me so i will sleep downstairs lol

chelle and scooby :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts