Labradors Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Snoozy Suzies gotcha day 3 years todayhttp://www.labradorforums.co.uk/images/icons/ic

My gorgeous girly has been here 3 years already, I cannot believe how the time has flown by:D.

She has age seven years on her papers but to me she is still a baby and I really think she always will be.

There is no doubt she has come on in leaps and bounds over the last three years, but she is still lacks the confidence I wish I could give her when she walks with me and Bruno in normal habitable places where there are the hustle and bustle of children/cars/noises/objects all the everyday stuff you expect too see in a village, for her it seems like a punishment and just cannot get used to it, even if she is praised for not reacting she really is not a happy girly [the bits she does not like are avoided even if it means walking through the church grave yard;) ].

Having said how much she hates the village walk she soooo much loves running free on the downs and in the big open spaces with her bruv and sis, so atleast I do know she is a happy girl most of the time, not forgetting to add the most favourite time for her and Bruno and Mischa which was on the big wide West Wittering beach when the tides out, with all the pools of water to splash about in, which is where we all went this year on new years eve [as we did last year on new years day:D], they had a ball or atleast a really wet and lovely day:cheesygrin:.

I just wanted to share with all who remember that day 3 years ago when we went to get our special girl, and of course thank Joelle again for letting us have Suzie come and live with us, she really is a one off:D with a little tear of gratitude.

June xxx

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Happy "Gotcha Day" Suzie :D :D xxx

(June, I'm confused :rolleyes:, I thought you had had Suzie for 3 years!!!:rolleyes: )

Chel x

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy "Gotcha Day" Suzie :D :D xxx

(June, I'm confused :rolleyes:, I thought you had had Suzie for 3 years!!!:rolleyes: )

Chel x
:rolleyes: You are right Chel, I realised my mistake about the same time as you, thank goodness you can't see my red face.

I just got to work out the editing before anyone else realises;)

Poor Suzie her mum is losing it:(

June

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
What would we do without John W?? :D

Night - Night, Sleep - Tight :cheesygrin: :cheesygrin:

Chel x

Reactions: fiz

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day for yesterday Suzie! She has such a lovely life now with you June I'm sure that makes her happy every day and running on the beach on New Year's Eve sounds brilliant, I wish that's where I'd been! The fact that she can do any of those things, even the ones that scare her, show how much support she gets from being with you, Bruno and Mischa and there's nothing wrong with walking through the graveyard for some reason my Sam loves to walk through the one at the Church near us and I find it very peaceful, they must understand something of respect because neither of mine has ever touched the flowers or ornaments and things people have left on the graves I've never had to say don't. Give that beautiful girl of yours a cuddle for me, I hope you all had a lovely Gotcha Day xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.