Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered next years dog's Xmas pressies!!!

Pets supermarket (via The Oldies Easy-fundraising site of course!) have massive sale on Xmas toys so I've just ordered £40 worth of cuddly toys for the Gang, all my 'old' DftD pups, and the Gang's chums, and a couple of new dog tags for the Smalls (bargains too....less than £3 each engraved)

So thats me done for Xmas 2009! And how smug am I?!!! :lol:

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
8O 8O 8O 8O

How bl**** organised are you!!!! I am a Christmas panicker, now and for ever!....Secretely, I would love to be organised :roll: :roll:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Blimey Becs! You'll be bored now - would you like to come do mine for me?! Relieve your boredom and get me sorted at the same time!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Result!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Jules...can't talk right now.....too busy just TICKING 14 NAMES OFF MY XMAS 2009 SHOPPING LIST :lol: :lol: :lol:

Becs (in smug-smugginess) and the smug Gang!!!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Blimey!!! 8O 8O 8O

I'd be weak and give them their gifts straight away, thus leaving myself still running round like an idiot looking for presents come christmas eve 2009!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Becs said:
Sorry Jules...can't talk right now.....too busy just TICKING 14 NAMES OFF MY XMAS 2009 SHOPPING LIST :lol: :lol: :lol:

Becs (in smug-smugginess) and the smug Gang!!!
8O Rub it in why don't you eh Becs :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
PAH !!!!!! I bet you put them all somewhere safe and forget about them until Jan 2010 :p ............. like I did with christmas cards this year :oops:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts