Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I am in a total zombie state today! 8O

Yesturday Bailey came for a ' sleepover ' with sister Tilly and I, as his mum had to go away for the night.

We got the crazy ' Oh I haven't seen you for ages ( like 5 WHOLE days )and we need to catch up on rough and tumble ' stage out of the way early on and we settled down to a quiet cozy evening snuggling up together on the couch ! :D

Should of known at this point was to good to be true................... :(

Tilly always sleeps with me see, hmm ok I think where is best for Bailey to sleep? Can't leave him in one room as this great big dog is scared of my 8" high bird !

Can't leave in the other room as he had already decided, that given the opportunity, he would rip as many buttons off the new futon as he could before I could get to him ! :evil:

Bathroom is clearly out ( although his prefered choice ! )

Kitchen, well yeah is an option but.........

I know I'll see how he is with Tilly and I?

8O 8O 8O

Well, it was like a gert big kids party...........both of them were full length, I swear they have to dislocate their limbs to end up 5' long, Tilly on my right, Bailey on my left.......

Withing seconds my bed was covered in a Labrador sandwich.......and I was the filling ! Couldn't move, turn over or noffink!

Then I turned the lights out...............

.................and the party started.....we (that's the proverbial we ) started the games with ' Musical Labradors ' followed by ' Pin the Dew Claw on the Forehead game ', which was great fun .......NOT

Very swiftly progressed to ' Pass the parcel ' being my pillow but opening it was gonna be such fun !!!!!!!!!! and a dose of ' Labradors Statues ' thrown in for good measure !

They then threw themselves into ' Sardines ' with agusto, depite being a king size bed they BOTH wanted the same 2 foot by 2 foot space to be in, happened to be where my head was though .........and while fighting each other and my brains for space they launched into ' Bobbing apples ' AKA their elbows with my groin and boobs being the bucket ! 8O

Funny though they never thought to play ' sleeping lions '!

I believe Baileybear said on a post, that she let Bailey on her bed once but he headed for pillows, all of them, across the bed.............this I can now confirm.

By 7am Bailey was right across all pillows with Tilly in a perfect full lentgh drop from the centre, forming a beautiful letter ' T ' .........both snoring for England ! ........and me, I was on the couch !!!!!

S'pose there could of been a final insult.....if they had positioned themselves in a ' V ' :wink:

Knew I shoulda let him sleep in the bath !!!!!!!!..Next time next time...

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hi Rhoni

A good time was had by the dogs then, i'm still laughing just thinking about it. Hope you have a good nights sleep in your own bed tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Margaret

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Mommy.....................

You having fun with my beautiful dog :D

I did warn you my dear not to let him on your bed.........he'd have probably prefered the bath anyway.......

And as for Margaret's hope for you to have your bed back.........

I've decided to stay over another night lol :D 8O :D

Hope you have fun, give my boy a big hug from me and be very very patient.......

I'll see if i can fit a case of wine in the boot on the way home - you'll probably need it by then :p

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there's me thinking Tilly was the only bitch !

Better make that a VAT then !

Oh my GOD !

S*d it, I'll sleep in the bath at least I know no-one is going to sleep on my face !

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Pmsl

You see now i know how much you are really enjoying yourself.....My Bailey is an angel.................... :lol:

At least i've found the time and pc, to let everyone know what a wonderful dog sitter you are :p and you know how much Bailey loves you and Tilly - :wink:

So do i get it any easier by using flattery???

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Chance........!

As I type they are upside down on my leather sofa playing catch with my cushions ! 8O

And don't creep, it doesn't become you ..... :lol:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Oh my ribs are so sore from laughing :lol:

You see i don't think they are being quite as mischevious as you say otherwise you wouldn't have time to sit on LF and tell me about it :D :p :roll:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Sounds like a very good dog sitter, there are not many that would give up a lovely king size bed for our loveable poochies.I think you come highly recommened Rhoni.

Margaret

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why thank you thrupence that is greatfully recieved !!!

I am hoping she is joking, but knowing her as I do........hmmm.... dunno !

BUT I will choose the bath and let the kids have the bed, will be sooooo much easier !

Or just open an excellent bottle of malt and watch sky all night ! :wink:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
.....you are creeping again K.............!

Doesn't work when our pups are argueing about the same sofa, when there are 3 to choose from !!!!!!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PMSL lots.........

Now need ' leather mend '

Have step ladders out to go in loft for another duvet........coz the gits have my 300 squid goose down one, that is so comfy and I have nothing!

I would love to have Buster, he looks a babe !

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Watch the ladders Rhoni, it's Friday the 13th 8O lmao

Buster pulled me flat on my face in the park this evening :oops: and I'm aching now .So you might end up with him yet lol

Kev

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ROFL...Kev

Well gonna advance up ladders, having walked under them first, wearing green and passing a broken mirror...........just because I can !

1 - 20 of 162 Posts