Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Well, Spencers coming up to 8 months now and when he first came to us, he was on Bakers Complete. I changed him off this onto Burns Mini-bites which he was really good one. Then when he reached about 6 months, i switched him over to the Burns adult and he just seemed to go really hyper and didnt seem to like it and his bowels were a bit dodgy (not very consistent!)

These past few weeks he has been on JWB but his coat doesnt look very shiney and his bowels are even more inconsistent so i dont really want to be keeping him on it.

Anyway - i saw Skinners mentioned on here and sent them an email and theyve sent me some samples in the post but i was just wondering if anyone else feeds it and which one they feed and what they think of it?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
I have just switched over to Skinners Jenna. It was such a hard choice and although I don't want to be a skinflint, cost did factor into my decision to be honest. I had tried Burns with Doobs, which is meant to be the best, but it didn't suit him at all. I am using the Field and Trial one which is Duck and Rice. Its hypo-allergenic too which I hope will be good for Millies itchy skin. Its only been a few days so can't comment whether its been any good though. One thing I will have to say though is the feeding amounts are way too much. But they love it!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, the samples came through today and theyve sent me the field and trial maintenance and crunchy to try so ill see how it goes!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts