Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
On Sunday Isaac was out with the dog walker, she called me after dropping him off to say that she thought he had been stung by a bee/wasp whilst running off lead, he had foamed at the mouth and was rubbing his face into the ground and generally scratching at his muzzle making it bleed. I was home within about 10 mins and he seemed a little subdued and had an infrequent twitch of his head. Soon after I noticed a sticky substance on his legs and belly, so I bathed him. Today my son sent me this picture of his muzzle, which isn’t bothering him but wondered what is was? Any ideas... no swelling at all and right as rain in himself but I definitely think this is related to the incident in Sunday.
1619549238197.png
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Just to discount it, but was at least one parent clear for HNPK?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,524 Posts
I wonder if he's stuck his nose into some toxic plant. Do you have Giant Hogweed around you? If so it's sap can cause really nasty burns.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top