Is very, very monotonous :D

But all that concentrating doesn't half tire out Phoebe and Olly :wink:

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
gavnles said:
Is very, very monotonous :D

But all that concentrating doesn't half tire out Phoebe and Olly :wink:

Awww you have my respect :) , I can get Mischa to do a nice sit/lay at a distance, but it is impossible to even contemplate Snoozy Suzie or Bruno staying anywhere other than glue'd to my leg sadly :( .

It would be great if I could, even if it was just to get a piccy of them sitting all together, sadly I don't think it is ever going to happen unless someone does it for me :lol:

June

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fiz said:
gavnles said:
Awww you have my respect :) , I can get Mischa to do a nice sit/lay at a distance, but it is impossible to even contemplate Snoozy Suzie or Bruno staying anywhere other than glue'd to my leg sadly :( .

It would be great if I could, even if it was just to get a piccy of them sitting all together, sadly I don't think it is ever going to happen unless someone does it for me :lol:

June
Superglue??

Mind you, if they are always keen to be with you then that's no bad thing I reckon :D

Better than than hooliganning two fields away :wink:

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Mind you, if they are always keen to be with you then that's no bad thing I reckon :D

Better than than hooliganning two fields away :wink:[/quote]

I do agree whole heartedly, especially after our walk to day with a youngster full of testosterone :roll: , he just wanted to wipeout or take on all males he met and deflower all the females, his grandpa who was walking him was beginning to look for a big whole to gobble him up :oops: :lol: .

I did touch on the possibility of castration but did not want to make him feel any worse than he already felt, atleast my lot were only interested in the poo piles dotted about :roll: , but I am used to that.

I do love the focus of your lot though 8)

June

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Awesome Pawsome!! :D

But look at Ollys eyes in the second pic :lol: :lol: - - - he's plotting to "get ya back" for this "statue malarky"!!! 8)

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Casodil said:
But look at Ollys eyes in the second pic :lol: :lol: - - - he's plotting to "get ya back" for this "statue malarky"!!! 8)

Chel and Dilys xxx
That's Olly's standard picture pose, a wee bit grumpy :twisted:

"statue malarky" :lol:

I was depositing their "waste" in a poo bin which is next to the river. I didn't want them (Olly) swimming so I left them sitting while I bagged and binned :lol: :lol:

If you ever get lost in a desert you need a spaniel, they can spot water miles away :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Don't go to the desert with a dog, there's no poo-bins, you have to carry a shovel!! :wink: :lol:

Chel and Dilys xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts