Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from the thread Lorna started with the professional shots of my pups, I thought I would share these with you.

These are copyrighted by Greg Cuddiford of Creative Image Library.

Hope you like them!! We sure do!!

Trace x

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
They are just fantastic - are they for your webby or something special like a calendar? :)

BTW - that's not Pickle is it? She's got chunky little legs there 8O :lol:

·
Registered
426 Posts
They are possibly the best photos I have ever seen of pups!! - which just goes to show what a professional photographer is all about (of course, you have to have beautiful models in the first place!!)

Has got me all goooey about the thought of some professional ones of the Bug.....hmmmm what chance would I have of getting that one past OH??

g

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Sarah, they will be used on cards and calenders etc etc.....like brown trout, willow creak etc etc.

And yes thats Pickles herself!! Princess Pickles as she was know at that point in time :lol:

Trace x

·
Registered
315 Posts
so precious! how on earth did u get them to sit still long enough WHILE looking at the camera? LOL
It took me ages to try and get 1 of my pups in my last litters attention long enough to push the camera button LOL

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Wow - absolutely gorgeous. Definitely worth getting a professional for results like that!
I've gone all gooey now and I need a puppy to cuddle :lol:
I guess that one of the choccies is Lexi Brown??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts