Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last thread I promise. I KNOW I'm bored, and boring, and inflicting my bored boringness on everyone today! Just took this:

Father and Daughter. Daughter and Father. rather similar wouldn't you say? Mind you looking like your father in every way is not necessarily flattering to a girl so I'll thank you for not telling her I said so.... mind you Deeds never said he was a 'butch' kind of a lad....

Mallie thought she'd get her ginger arse in a picture just one more time this year ;-)

Di

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Just a tab, they look like twins 8O I dont know who is who either :?

How about some photos of Jade and Fish too then, please :D

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Well, I'd go with the flow and say the handsome hunk and father of my future star puppy is the guy on the right (and Shiney, if I'm wrong, I'm so desperately sorry!)

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...And you;d be right Becs ;-) (and everyone!)

I just realised, slightly stupidly not to have thought it before, is that now the gang of six here now are made up entirely of father/daughter, father/daughter, Mother/son (Dylan/Mallie, Deeds/Shiney, Jade/Fish) which is a first - we usually have some random bought in stranger lurking - but not right now ;-)

I have these little poor pictures of Jade and Fish yesterday - but could only get red eye with the flash when I just tried taking some family shots!

Jade looks mortified!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Aww, Jade looks as gorgeous as always and I cant believe the size of Fish 8O , he does not look too much like Jade but a handsome pants though :)

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
....Give Jade time. She doesn't allow any of her children NOT to look like her in the long run - male or female ;-) Don't know how she does it, but she morphs them into her at maturity.... watch this space ;-)

Di

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hello sicky!!! Love the pics of Jade and Fish with his not stop waggy tail a blurr in the second pic!!!!

Hammy says her sis has always been a bit on the butch side, hence the love of cigars and pints of bitter!! xxx

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you - grin - on Jades behalf. Being Christmas Day I think she'd had a couple of small sweet sherrys by this point and was a little 'wide eyed' ;-)

Di

·
Registered
348 Posts
rach made me lol,, they are all lovely photos,,, beautiful,, can i ask ,,where did the name ;;fish ;; come from..???,, my little boy just ask ,,

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Fish looks like my Bradley! 8O Well he is a Raven's son.....
I guess that Forrest will look like his dad.

Yesterday I met nice couple with 2 yellow labs. They saw Forrest and said that he is a very good looking puppy and I should consider to show him!

:)

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
awww Di they are all beautiful :D :D

Who care's if they girlies look like their Daddy....that's what it's all about :lol: Breeding the best isn't it :lol:

All gorgeous getting their looks hehe!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Di, Deeds and Shiney are a good Double act gorgeous laid back labbies..

Jade and Fish well gorgeous of course and I love Fish's little tail going at hyper speed....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts