Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
My Sister and her Husband are there at the moment with their Friends and three dogs. they are delighted with the accommodation and the set up for dogs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
They will be here next Saturday so I will let you know any recommendations that they have especially with regard to dog friendly beaches, pubs etc. They did say that the barns really are 5 star.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Love it. We're planning to go to Cornwall at Christmas and I'd like to maybe buy a holiday cottage there! If anyone has recommendations on the right villages/towns that would be very helpful.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Kiki would be fab to have your own place down there, as to where it depends what is your priority.

Walk to beach? Shops? a special place?

For me I would look round Truro or near Heligan but that is my choices.

Mandy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sea views and beach nearby would be awesome. I live in the city, so would be quite happy to be on the outskirt of the towns/villages and just me and my dog (oh and my husband too! :lol: )

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are here and it is amazing, so well done for humans and dogs, perfect situation, lovely couple who couldn't do more.

Love that we arrived to fresh homemade ! eggs, scones, clotted cream, jam, tea bags and milk, so we could relax and refresh before unpacking the car.

Minnie loves the underfloor heating and the huge enclosed patio.

Nettle I am not surprised your sister was happy here, I honestly can't recommend it highly enough.

Mandy

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mandy, I am so pleased you liked it :D. My Sister and her Husband have booked one of the smaller cottages for themselves and their springer in April I think, and the larger one in July again with their friends and two small dogs.

They were thrilled with the accommodation, the friendlyness and the attention to detail. They loved chilling out in the garden in the evenings.

We have stayed in some ropey dog friendly accommodation over the years where owners clearly think that sticky carpets and elderly sofas will do :evil: . Well done BedandBasket for providing such great accomodation :D

We actually stay in North Cornwall all the time, let me know if you would like any recommendations for that area.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have actually booked to go back in March !

It is so well placed for the places we know and love, but always interested in recommendations. Whereabouts do you stay?

Mandy

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree, so much easier to do the beaches and nowhere too crowded either. Thanks for the link, have saved it !

Mandy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts