Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elphie has her second injection today so will be able to go out soon. Although she has been out quite a bit now, but carried of course. She is getting a bit of a lump to be carrying, so I am looking forward to her being able to walk!
Hopefully she will be as good at the Vets as she was last time. She fell asleep whilst having the injection! :eek: :eek: She is so laid back she is practically horizontal... :D

We also had no accidents at all in the house yesterday. She is actually going outside on her own accord. Long may it continue. :D

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Good luck!!

Make sure you take some photos on her first walk!! Would love to see them!!

I bet she has grown so much already!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bella85 said:
Make sure you take some photos on her first walk!! Would love to see them!! I bet she has grown so much already!
I will try and remember my camera on her first walk.

Yes she has certainly grown. I am looking forward to the day she does not fit neatly under the coffee table so that she cannot torment Sky anymore! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hope it went well for Elphie! She and Sunny are jab twins today :)

Sunny had her 2nd jab today too - was very good for jab, kennel cough and check over but did NOT like the nasty microchip moment and had mini howl and refused to take anymore treats from the very sweet vet! All done though now - phew

When can they go out after this jab? We have been told 7 days minimum but were just wondering if that really the case - are they still likely to get some horrible disease if they touch the floor a couple of days early? We were hoping to take the Sunster for her first beach outing while in Somerset this weekend but are confused now as to whether she can go down and she is getting far too heavy to carry everywhere :) :)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bettanygirl said:
Hope it went well for Elphie! She and Sunny are jab twins today :)

Sunny had her 2nd jab today too - was very good for jab, kennel cough and check over but did NOT like the nasty microchip moment and had mini howl and refused to take anymore treats from the very sweet vet! All done though now - phew

When can they go out after this jab? We have been told 7 days minimum but were just wondering if that really the case - are they still likely to get some horrible disease if they touch the floor a couple of days early? We were hoping to take the Sunster for her first beach outing while in Somerset this weekend but are confused now as to whether she can go down and she is getting far too heavy to carry everywhere :) :)
Awww poor Sunny. Luckily Ephie got chipped by the breeder before we collected her, so that one was out of the way early. I thought is was less than seven days before they could go out, but will check when we take Elphie later and let you know. :D :D Am sure we took Skylar out earlier than seven days. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts