Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a second hand dummy launcher, with stock preferably (I am not feeling particualrly flush hence going down the 'used' option). Thought I'd ask on here before I go and take a look round what's on offer elsewhere. Thank you :)

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Couldn`t you take some tips from Funkymonkey and make your own Helen?, couldn`t get it much cheaper that under a tenner I`d have thought :)

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Just to add I am after some second hand launcher dummies if anyone has any for sale... either launcher balls OR dummies would be fine. I'd pay decent money and be pleased as punch to find some....

Sorry H, just you reminded me!
Di

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I'll take one too if there is anyone else has one!!! ;)

Actually jumped right in here thinking you were going to be selling one Helen!!! I'd have snaffled it :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
_Mary_ said:
Couldn`t you take some tips from Funkymonkey and make your own Helen?, couldn`t get it much cheaper that under a tenner I`d have thought :)
ha ha you're having a laugh aren't you?! I can barely change a plug! 8O :lol:

Di and Fee, GET IN LINE!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
No no no, I don't need a LAUNCHER! Just some launcher dummies.... as you know, I fired my last one somewhere inaccessable just last wednesday ;-)

Di

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
I would just say I was rather impressed with one that they have been using in several Norfolk Gundog Tests this year. It seems to be a stonking great thing in stainless steel which really does send the dummies the distance 8O 8O 8O .

I doubt you will find a secondhand one around for a few years yet though.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Flippin eck you lot. I have one and I shudder at even thinking about it. The stock and the whole sherbang. I hate it -- perhaps I should give it away........ or donation for charity. Used once and never, never, ever, ever, ever , ever again.
Sherry

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blypark said:
Flippin eck you lot. I have one and I shudder at even thinking about it. The stock and the whole sherbang. I hate it -- perhaps I should give it away........ or donation for charity. Used once and never, never, ever, ever, ever , ever again.
Sherry
Oooo I lurve you! lol

Seriously do you not want it?

I have a few options that may/may not be of interest:

1. post it to me and I'll auction it off on the charity gundog day
2. post it to me and I'll pay you for it - what would you want for it?
3. auction it off on here to a charity of your preference
4. auction it off on here and bag the money for some well earnt drinks :wink:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I dont know why I missed your reply......
You can have it and do what you wish. I will dig it out of the shed, dust off the cobwebs and send it down with Sarah.
All I can say to it is good riddance.
My favourite bit of kit is my bolting rabbit, which sometimes becomes a scooting pheasant. I tie a body on to it and the pheasant rustles through the grass at great speed - great fun.
sherry

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THANK YOU :flower: :flower: :flower:

That would be BRILLIANT!

OK I'm thinking donation to charity of your choice or even autioning it off on the gundog day. I'll come back to you...

You are VERY kind indeed and it is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I note that Turner Richards now does a remote attachment for their launcher, where the launcher is triggered by a rope.

John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts