Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I hope this is appropriate to post on this forum. We lost our amazing Labrador 2 years ago at the age of 15. We are now looking to get another puppy and trying to search for the breeder of our labrador to see if they can assist. Our dog was called Holmajor Domino and was from Hereford. Can anyone assist in locating the breeder or know if they are still breeding. Or know of similar puppies available/ due?
Many thanks Jo

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
There is a listing for Holmajor on Champdogs, I would get in touch with them as your first port of call.

·
Administrator
20,646 Posts
He was nice show lines, with many well know dogs behind him, so it should not be too hard to find descendant's from his lines, if his breeder cant help.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Sue White (Arghishalee) used Holmajor Flame on her first chocolate girl back in 2008. I thought I recognised the Affix. Pat Davies is in a Wiltshire now, so it seems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, it seems I have been ringing an old number from old address. It was nearly 20 years ago. I am trying to message via champdogs. Is champdogs the best place to look for a new puppy? I’d love to get another from the Holmajor family .

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Thank you, it seems I have been ringing an old number from old address. It was nearly 20 years ago. I am trying to message via champdogs. Is champdogs the best place to look for a new puppy? I’d love to get another from the Holmajor family .
Champdogs is the most comprehensive site, yes. It has all the information about pedigrees, names, even some photos, in one place. You will still need to do your homework, particularly at the moment as there are a lot of people profiteering, churning out pups as the prices have gone sky high since the covid 19 lockdown.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts