Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for another GT?

So enjoyed it today, so see my dippy girls having fun was SO nice, Twix will not be attending (so she told me anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Location and date up to what everyone wants :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Any location good for me. Date-wise, probably toward the end of the month would be better for me (my dissertation is due at the end of Sept, so I might be a bit frazzled and only capable of talking about OCD until it's finished!!)

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I'm away first 2 weeks of Sept on my holibobs!!! :D:D:D:D:D

So after the 18th is fine for us.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I still don't know whether I'm coming or going at weekends, but should have a clearer idea after this Saturday. Realy hope I can make this one! Will let you know my free weekends soon as I know. We can drive to wherever, so not fussy regarding places!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Well hopefully i might make this one, will wait and see what date its on.. As always depends on me having a car and having a husband thats willing to bring me(and the kids in tow too... :roll: )

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Ye i should be up for it Can i ask what date in September be cause i got some show book for September and i mite be doing some thing for my birthday in September the 27th

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Margaret Anne I missed your question :oops: :oops:

SO it would appear that Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th would suit for Tentsmuir, to be honest the Sunday would suit me better but Margaret Anne may have a show. I may not be able to do Saturday 26th but wil try to sort something so I could attend :)

What suits everyone else??

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I'm not sure yet, but I think I'd be able to fit in with whatever suits everyone else.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
opps just relised, i was thinking the date was in August!
As far as i'm aware, most dates in september are fine, although Saturdays aren't so great for us. But if we have plenty of notice dates-wise, it should be fine! :D

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MargaretAnne said:
That ok Linda I am available 6th and 22nd and 23rd of September ?
:D 22/23 September is out as most folks are working Margaret Anne (including me :( ), so weekends are better, are either of dates below good for you :?:

OK so either Sunday 20 September or Sunday 27 September ???? which ones suits everyone better :?:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
My dissertation is due the following Friday. I have a feeling my back will be up against the wall and I'll be glued to the PC that weekend. 27th be better for me, as I'll have handed it in and be a free woman again.... but go with the majority and if 20th suits best, I'll pop along if I can, but if not, definitely see you all next time :D

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Sunday 27th is probably better for us too... we get back from hols on the 18th... so might well be all jet lagged to hell! It was was to be the 20th, it wouldn't be the end of the world :)

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I'm still not sure what dates we are committed with our shared care plans, but should have a better idea next Saturday so will post soon as I know.

Would be lurvly to see you all!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts