You beat me to it but never mind

Will you be there

Colette (Brighteye)

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: You have to be quick! :wink:

I almost went last August, can't remember why I didn't. Do you know what time the day starts and finishes? We may be able to come along on one of those ocassions for couple of hours, probably the August one.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a reminder that this weekend is the Scottish Kennel Club Championship dog show, near Edinburgh.

If there's anyone going, let us know all about it :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Summer took reserve in Labrador Puppy, Tia got kicked out, played up and decided bouncing on hind legs was the order of the day :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Thanks all, yes Karen she did enjoy herself, yesterday was just one big playtime lol. She had slept all the way there (2hr journey) and then slept for around 2 hours on her bench, so by the time she woke up she was too full of energy. But we had a great day, and spent a fortune lol

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Kay,

Great to hear Summer got on so well, it sounds like it was a great day!

LOL to Tia!

How are your lovely labs doing...?

Hope you're all doing well. :D

All the best,

Julie

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hi Julie, Thanks,

Yes I have been very busy. Was not going to take Summer as she has just had her 1st season and is in full blown moodies, combined with teenage frustration, she has just turned 10months and is being a real stroppy little madam :)

We also have a new addition to the household, so that takes us up to 8 Labs now. Another black bitch named Blue. She has been here just over 3 weeks and is driving me to distraction. She is by Sh Ch Stajantor Robin x Newinn Rain Mist.

My Certificate of Insanity is now taking the pride of place on my wall :D :D :p

I dont post much, but I do pop in 2 or 3 times a day just to keep up :)

Edited to say, forgot to mention that Tia has her Pets as Therapy Assessment tomorrow night, wish us luck, Pleeassse,

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
kayc said:
I dont post much, but I do pop in 2 or 3 times a day just to keep up :)
Hi Kay

Bless you! Sure you don't get much time to post with 8 now! Lovely to hear you have another lab though!

kayc said:
forgot to mention that Tia has her Pets as Therapy Assessment tomorrow night, wish us luck, Pleeassse,
Hope this went well for Tia - let us know how you got on when you can. Congrats to Summer too!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
karen...is corbie participating in any events ???

Kayce...congrats summer must have made you feel elevated....Did i hear 8 labs 8O ...how do you manage.... :wink:

Regards

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
My Certificate of Insanity is now taking the pride of place on my wall

Hi Kay,

Had to laugh at this!!!! :lol: :lol:

Congrats on your new addition, how old is Blue?

Do you have any photos...you know what we're like with photos! lol :p

(I've written a guide in the help section that will help you upload them if you do need any help :wink: )

Have fun - sounds like you have a wonderful family of labs!

All the best,

Julie

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Thanks all. To be honest I really didn't expect Summer to be placed. She is still very babyish in looks even at 10 months, and although has taken 1st and 2nd in a few Open shows, this was her 1st Champ Show, and I nearly didn't take her.. Poor Tia, she was just too playful and bouncy, and although she has had 21 class wins and numerous BOB's, along with G1's and other group placings, it was just not her day :(

Blue isn't a puppy, she is 21months, and as her owners were giving up showing and unable to keep her, I took 1st refusal. She is by Sh. Ch Stajantor Robin x Newinn Rain Mist.

Should have some decent photos soon, Photographer came out on Thursday, so should have them back sometime next week. What a carry on though, never work with children or animals lol :p I had all of them photographed individually, which was fine, but then I wanted some group photos. Yeh right!!!!! Got them all lined up, one wandered off following a butterfly or whatever, One decided a blade of grass was much more interesting, another thought s*d this for a game of polo, by the time I had gathered the 2 waywards up, the others spread themselves out into the 4 corners of the garden. Photographer gave up and went home. 10 mins later looked out into garden, all Labs were lined up on Patio together, sunbathing, a perfect photo opportunity and not a camera to be seen. Labs, who'd 'ave 'em. :D :D

Hi Vidhya, yes I have 8 Labs..... Emma 6years, Rosie 5years, Penny 4.5years, Blue 21months, Bailey and Tia 15mths, Summer 10mths, and little Ellie who is 8ths. Emma and Bailey are Yellow, the rest are Black.

I cope very easily, When I have had enough of the rablle, I gather my thoughts, make a cup of tea, pick up my book, and climb into the puppy pen where they cant reach me lol :D :D. Only joking, but it does sound like a good idea sometimes......

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hi Kay
So glad to hear about your place. It is always very difficult at Championship shows. I am sure Blue is nice I know Robin but I haven't seen the Newin bitch. Good Luck in the future. Regards Meg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts