Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after loads and loads of nail biting finally they've arrived :D.

I am pleased as punch to announce that Dylan's hips are 3:5 elbows 0... :D :D :D :D :D

Very best wishes to all still waiting, x

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I bet you are as pleased as punch.
How long have you been waiting for results? What date were the xrays taken. I am asking as I am waiting for results and am getting edgy.
Sherry

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

Sherry x-rays were done on 23 June, there were quite a few LF peeps waiting for this sitting I think. Good luck for great scores, x

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
8) 8) Excellent result!! just so nice to see that LF is leading the way and have their dogs health checked plus they're coming back with good results too 8) 8)

Natasha

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Nicky that's great, many congratulations! :D :D

Did your results come straight to you from BVA? Mine I believe go to Marilyn, who took the xrays, and then she sends them to me . . . . so another few days to wait I think! (The postman is on red alert - he knows I am on tenterhooks for a big envelope!!) :lol:

Katy

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Congratulations on those scores Nicky!!

Sherry - there was a BVA scoring panel sitting yesterday, so hopefully you'll get your result in the next few days!!

I am heartbroken, Vegas's plates were not included in yesterday's scoring, he will be scored next time they sit.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Way to go Nicky, well done, Stori sends her bro a high 5!!!!!

I am still waiting for Huni's and I just hope I am not with you Ness!! 8O

Here's waiting!!!!!! :roll:

Mine will go to my vet first and then get sent on but nothing was there yesterday as they would have given them to me when I was their vaccinating the pup. :cry:

Trace x

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone.

The scores were sent on by my vets.

'Oh my goodness :( ', to anyone having to wait for the next session. How often do they sit? Will you have to wait very much longer?

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I think they sit once a month :(

I am just gutted, because I got Vegas's plates taken on 19th July, knowing they sit at the beginning of the month - I had expected them to be included in the sitting at the start of August. I know they received the plates at the BVA on 22nd July (because they told me), so I am surprised that we weren't included in the panel sitting yesterday.

But I have also been told, twice now, by the BVA, that they will get them back to your vet within one calendar month of receipt. So maybe they sit twice a month now? Otherwise, how can they get them back to my vet by 22nd August?

Just going to try not to think about it anymore :(

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
tjlab said:
I am still waiting for Huni's and I just hope I am not with you Ness!! 8O
Trace, when did you get Huni's plates taken?

As I said earlier, Gus's plates were done on 19th July, received at BVA on 22nd July. He wasn't included in yesterday's panel.

Katy's Oak was xrayed on 28th June I think, and Katy was told he was being scored yesterday.

Good luck, and please post once they come back, I'll have my fingers crossed for you that Huni was scored yesterday!!!

Ness

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
So very pleased for you Nicky & Dylan!

Mum Mallie sends him a crack round the ear and a warning that it doesn't mean he can shame the family and 'mess around with girls'. ;-) ;-)

Dad says 'thats my boy...ignore your Mother' and gives a knowing leer....

;-) ;-)

Di

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Ness, I got them done on the 1st of July, her birthday was the 29th June, and my fav vet operates on a wednesday so it was the first wednesday after her birthday for me. Oh well what will be will be, I am not expecting as low as Nickys Dylan, but if its under 20 I will be happy.....after having some scores more like Dart board scores 8O you will appreciate under 20 would be brill!!! I really do get worked up about hips and waiting for the results is the worse thing for me.
So yes I will let you know what and when they come!!

Trace x

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mum Mallie sends him a crack round the ear and a warning that it doesn't mean he can shame the family and 'mess around with girls'.

Dad says 'thats my boy...ignore your Mother' and gives a knowing leer....
Ha ha! He completely ignored the prettiest Flatcoat girlie this morning in favour of a handsome neutered black lab boy :roll:.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts