Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we were having sausage and mash for tea, well that was what i thought but Marley had other ideas. Eight pork sausages defrosting nicely on a plate on the kitchen worktop. Popped upstairs for a few mins to put the ironing away, came down and guess what, yes, one empty plate.
Marley has never done anything like this before, hope he isnt going to get an upset stomach now. So eggs beans and chips it was.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well we were having sausage and mash for tea, well that was what i thought but Marley had other ideas. Eight pork sausages defrosting nicely on a plate on the kitchen worktop. Popped upstairs for a few mins to put the ironing away, came down and guess what, yes, one empty plate.
Marley has never done anything like this before, hope he isnt going to get an upset stomach now. So eggs beans and chips it was.
Hi! I know I'm very late in messaging you here but my dog ate a bunch of sausage treats during the day and had a lot of diarrhea in the night. I'm trying to figure out if it's because of the treats, or something else since she is on treatment for other things right now. Pls let me know! Thanks!

·
Administrator
21,309 Posts
Sausages wont normally cause diarrhoea, but gorging herself (over eating) on them could well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes she ate the whole bag of 8-10 treats! Any idea how I can help her? I can't keep her off her meals because she needs to take her medicine with them. I hope she doesn't have any more liquid poops 😣😣

1 - 6 of 6 Posts