Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am to buy a new toy for my Little Labrador Buddy, can you give me suggestions or tips on what specific toy is safe for my buddy? I am unsure, with all these products in the market so I would really appreciate your comments.

Thanks much from me and my Little Labrador Buddy :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
For puppies, I would suggest soft stuffed toys, they are good for several purposes. Puppies, when they're teething, they love to shake or even kill their toys, so make sure to pick something large enough to prevent swallowing or strong enough to withstand the pups attack. But if your pup just want to carry it around you can choose something small for easy picking. :)

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Please be more formal when addressing a situation where you dont know the person that you're talking to, personally.
Instead of using 'John :)', try using 'Thanks.'
Thanks.
Why? And how do you know I don't know the person I'm addressing? Please don't assume things, or I'll start assuming things, such as why you keep resurrecting old posts.

John :(

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
I suspect you are right Kate, but I'm giving her/him the benefit of the doubt at the mo. I don't like banning people but if they don't behave they will be gone and blocked in seconds. We don't get much trouble on here, it's always been a friendly forum where people can come to chat or ask advice, and I intend that it will remain that way.

John :)

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Give them something strong, like the magnetic field between the North and South poles.
Thanks.
Do they sell these magnetic fields in pet supplies on Amazon?

Thank You

Couldn't resist this - - please don't ban Me, John!!! Thank You
(Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾 )

Reactions: mandyb
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.