Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just so gutted but have spoken to Linda (aka Thistle) - her young 9 month old puppy ran out of the front door and was hit by a car today. :(

She has been taken to an Animal Hospital in Potters Bar and although it wasnt as bad as first feared - Linda, Rob and family have the awful time of just waiting to see how things pan out. :cry:

Sooooo we need to send all the positive get well vibes so that Callie makes a full recovery.

I just dont know what to say...... :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Oh no that is sad for Linda and her family, sending massive {{{{{{{{{{{{healing vibes}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for Callie and hope she recovers quickly :?

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Oh no, sending ~~~~~~~~Healing Vibes~~~~~~~~~~ for Callie and hope Linda gets good news soon, my thoughts are with her and her family.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Oh no that is awful......sending lots of ~~~~~~~healing vibes~~~~~ for Callie, and am thinking of Linda and her family

I really hope that she is ok

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Oh gosh, lots of (((((be all ok Callie))))) vibes from us

xx

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Oh no poor Callie hope she's feeling better soon. Vet hospital at Potters Bar is that the RVC one? linked to the uni...

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
mega healing vibes coming Callie's way ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hope she suffers no lasting affects

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Bless her, this is something that could so easily happen to any of us, they move so quickly.

Lots of get better vibes coming to Callie from here, and hugs for Linda and her family xx

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Sending loads of((((Be nothing serious)))))vibes..

Poor Linda, she must be so worried.

Please let us know when you hear any more news.

Hayley x

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
OMG - sending loads of vibes for the gorgeous Callie

Can you send my regards onto Linda and Rob please Alison - tell them I am thinking about them and rooting for the wee one that everything is OK

1 - 20 of 179 Posts