Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruebens Zippy Bed arrived yesterday and I have to say I'm very impressed with the bed and Julie, the zippy bed lady (who is now an LF member :lol: )!

Rueben would never sleep anywhere else at night apart from my bed :roll: so wasn't entirely convinced he'd take to it, but he has! And here is the proof!

All tuckered out after a day of posing for mummys new camera!

And one of Ben who was (in his words) "just trying it out to make sure its okay mummy" :lol:

Now I can finally stretch my legs out in bed again! Lovely! :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooooooo that looks nice anita, is it all washable too?? ruebs is so obviously comfy in it
It is all washable Sheila, and waterproof, plus it can go in the tumble dryer too!!

well Reuben looks very comfey in his lovely new bed, what size did you get?
Tanya, I got the XXL as Rueben really loves to stretch out with all his wares on show :oops:

If anyone does decide to get one then make sure you get it from ebay and not direct from the Zippy Bed website. The one I bought was £30 cheaper from ebay! 8O

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Think I'll invest in a zippy bed too. Do you think I should get one each for the dogs, or an XXL for the both of them to fit in?

Mind you, it'll need to wait until after pay day. I've spent a small fortune this month on goodness only knows what, where does it all go? :roll:

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Now I can finally stretch my legs out in bed again! Lovely!
Enjoy! Luna starts off on her huge beanbag cushion, or the rug, or the pillow next to me (husband away at the moment) BUT somehow she always ends up pushing my feet out the side of the super extra large duvet! 8O

NB: I always test out Luna's new beds too! Her beanbag cushions are supposed to be for humans :roll: and are great to lie and read on out in the sun! We both fit!

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Well I'm so impressed with my one that I am thinking of getting them for in the kennels as well. The dogs definitely think they compare with the sofas :roll: .

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moj said:
Think I'll invest in a zippy bed too. Do you think I should get one each for the dogs, or an XXL for the both of them to fit in?

Mind you, it'll need to wait until after pay day. I've spent a small fortune this month on goodness only knows what, where does it all go? :roll:
Definitely one each, although you'll need to build an extension to fit them in.... the XXL is huge!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Oooo I do REALLY like the look of these zippy beds

Payday is the 25th for me and am hoping to have our new addition home by then so I can assess if she's a chewer or not.......I think it would look just right in our living room, and OH is always moaning about Bailey being on the sofa so he can't object :wink:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
_anita_ said:
Definitely one each, although you'll need to build an extension to fit them in.... the XXL is huge!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx
Mo - I'd check what size Jill bought for Rocky as I find the L is plenty big enough for 1 dog

Yep ZippyJulie has joined us - she was planning to post an intro - so you'll be able to ask her questions directly very soon

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
I bought an XL which is just right for one dog. It is mainly for the older dogs(who are not that keen on sharing) when they can't get on the sofa.

I did catch Boots asleep in it a couple of times though :roll: .

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Righto, off to find out what the dimensions are of the XL ones and see if I can do a bit more furniture re-arranging to fit two of them in somewhere without tripping over them.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nealy said:
What size do you have anita? i think rolo needs one!
Ruebens is an XXL Paul. Definitely the right size for him I think, he's only 7 months and can just about lay fully stretched out! He absolutely loves it and doesn't even attempt to get on the bed anymore!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
I can see an XXL for £39.00, and a L for £29.99, is there one inbetween that?
My big dogs don't share beds, although a Small might cuddle up to a Big, so I don't think I need the XXL, but might the L be too small for a biggish Lab? Is the a XL? (If so, can I have the link?)

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Becs said:
My big dogs don't share beds, although a Small might cuddle up to a Big, so I don't think I need the XXL, but might the L be too small for a biggish Lab? Is the a XL? (If so, can I have the link?)

Becs and The Gang
Becs - I haven't seen an XL - drop Julie an email on ebay or a pm on here - she is Zippyjulie - and she would let you know

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Sorry I've confused everyone (including myself :oops: ) I bought the large at £29.99.

Edited to add and Pepper fits in it, although curled up not flat out 8O .

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Becs said:

Becs and The Gang
Becs, I think I read on another thread regarding zippy beds that the sizes go L then XXL.....there is no XL

Will go and see where I read that though so don't take that as gospel

edited to say:
I read it on this thread on page 4 :D
http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/ftopic-63930-days0-orderasc-30.html

So it does look like it goes L then XXL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts