Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had seen an agility set in the pet shop for abut £35 which i was considering getting her for her birthday to play with in the garden (a tunnel, a ramp, some poles to weave in and out of and a stop watch... ) but i thought it was over priced.

then saw a kids playset on a shopping channel for £11 so decided to buy her ( and me!) that. Thought it would also be handy for when i look after my friends little girl as i have no outdoor toys for her.

To be fair i only bought it for the tunnels, which can be joined together to make one really long tunnel, but the whole set is pretty cool and a lot bigger than i was expecting.

I put it up through the lounge and hallway earlier just to.. um " test" that it works, and Ruby spent a good half an hour running through the tunnels finding things id hidden in different rooms.
I have taken it down now and packed it away for her birthday in the spring... will i last that long?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must admit i did have a good play in it when it was out... but i did manage to get stuck in the donut tent in the middle when Ruby followed me in and tried to climb on me!

We probably wont use the tents again, but i think the tunnels will be good fun as she can use them to jump over as well as run through.

Just need to mock up some weave poles now!

·
Registered
147 Posts
What a great idea and fantastic for £11. We have some of the play tunnels for my 3 year old son and when we get them out, Lily always has a play in them as well. I had a crawl through them as well, but found them uncomfortable on my knees.

Debbie

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great idea Claire, you could try bamboo canes (from garden centres usually), you`ll need to get them well into the ground so Ruby doesn`t knock them down but they`ll do to begin with I`d have thought :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good idea RE the bamboo canes, i think we have a pile of them in the garage ( for my mums plants) i might um.. *borrow* them!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
What a great idea, I may put on some of the tunnel toys I bought for my son for the dogs and see how they like it :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts