Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I got really fed up off struggling to open the stupid circular connector to get Lilly's ID tag off of her collar. So after doing a bit of research I came across this awesome alternative, basically you link your dog's ID tag to the circular connector but it is connected to a carabiner which simply clicks onto the D ring on the collar, making it easy to swap ID tags between collars or to take ID tags off collars when the collar needs a wash!! I personally ordered a small size which fits Lilly's Red Dingo collar D ring perfectly, plus I didn't want it dangling too far from her collar, but there are colours and sizes to choose from. I am really pleased with the speed of delivery so close to Christmas, I ordered on the 14th of December from the USA and it arrived this morning!

I suppose this would be handy for dogs with Agility as it could be taken off the collar in a matter of seconds before participating.

Here is the link for anyone interested: http://rubitclip.com/store/

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Useful for flashing tags that have clips that break before even leaving the house!! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts