Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to enter Roxie into a dog show today. What i hadn't realised was that it was such a serious one. Anyway she came 3rd in the puppy section and 5th out of 20 in the prettiest bitch section :D I don't think we'll be entering another one soon, it took 3 of us to try and coax her to walk across the arena :oops: :oops: I guess i need to look out for the word FUN dog show next time :roll:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Linda I did forget to add that there were only 3 puppies who entered that one :roll: :roll: I don't think she was meant to enter as it was tied to the Kennel club she or rather the puppies had to be over 6 months! I think the judges felt sorry for me :oops:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to say Ellie was the true star for agreeing to go in the ring in the first place!!!

Marley was very happy to see his sis in the ring, but was glad he wasnt in there!

Well done and thanks for another lovely afternoon!

Jayne x

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: That reminds me of the first Lurcher Show I entered. I arrived, filled in my forms, then went for a little walk round to keep my nerves silent. All of a sudden I heard our class being announced over the tannoy, so I raced back and ran into one of the rings I could see entering. We stood there, waiting our turn for a while, then the judge came over. He went over Tara from her teeth to her tail, then he felt underneath and looked at me with an ernest expression and explained my dog had something missing 8O . I was completely puzzled and asked "what?"...and he said have a look underneath the other dogs and you'll see ....

:oops: :oops: I had taken her into the DOG ring and she was a BITCH :oops: :oops: .

I never made that mistake again. :lol: :lol:

Oh well today was all good experience for both you and Roxie and at least the judge didn't make you look daft. :wink: :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Well done on your 3rd and 5th places Roxie :D , doesn`t matter how many dogs are in the class she still did well :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts