Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I had only been on the site a couple of times before it crashed at the weekend, but I visited the temporary site and thought it was great how everybody pulled together. I can tell lots of hard work has gone into getting it up and running and although I hardly ever post, I love to read everything that gets posted on the forum - it's a real little family!

Now, it's the first thing I check when I get into work and hopefully I will get to know you all as well as you seem to know each other and try to post some photos of my little 6 month baby.

Colette - Milo's mum. xx

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi colette
welcome to the wonderful world of lunny labs :lol:
yep we are one big happy family on here. glad to have you as part of it :D

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Colette :)

Welcome back on to the site!

Hope you continue to enjoy it, and hope to see some photos of Milo too.

Best wishes

Fay

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, I will try and get some photos of Milo up.

To answer your question Melanie, Milo is quite nutty! Always leaping and bounding everywhere. Very energetic. Even the vet said he is mad! hehe :lol: But he brings me so much joy, he is worth every minute. Plus he's absolutely gorgeous, just as I'm sure all your babies are.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Glad you stuck with it even though you had only posted a couple of times before it crashed :wink:

Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do and look forward to hearing more about Milo :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts